Translate

Monday, October 21, 2013

Cleanliness is Next To?



So the ATT truck was across the street the other day, I glanced over and then I looked again.

It’s quite obvious they don’t have any inspections or yearly inventories (hey, I have a suggestion for the suggestion box).  As I look at our ridiculously expensive cable bill – I now understand why the cost goes up every year.

Ummm, just exactly how is this person supposed to get anything done?  I mean, finding something, anything, of use must take an enormous amount of time – like hours.

I realize that they are paid by the hour and protected by the union, but I don’t know – there’s something to be said about knowing what tools you have to be able to do your job – or not.
We generally see the ATT truck when there is a wire down somewhere.  So, if there is a wire down somewhere, someone is without whatever it is that you sell them.  

And the reason you are here is to fix whatever it is that is a problem, because my guess is someone called, upset, that whatever it is that they are paying for from your company, isn’t working. 

I don’t know.  Maybe your job got monotonous and you decided one day that every day would become a treasure hunt!  Do I have what it takes to fix the problem?  Hmmm, let me see, no, no, no, nope that’s not it, this either – what if I crawl on the pile and look in the back.  I think I vaguely remember needing that piece before, I had it then.  

Let’s see, I always wanted to mountain climb, but being there are no mountains around, why not treat my truck as an exciting vacation destination?  Tell me, who else can say that every day they go to work is an adventure – literally….   

Ahhhh, I wonder what the inside of his house looks like?  Actually, no, I really don’t…

No comments:

Post a Comment