Translate

Friday, May 24, 2013

Not A Boot Camp Specific Need




Its Memorial Day weekend in the States everyone, time to take a minute to remember all our fallen heros - our veterans.

All this time I thought “memorial” was spelled with one "m" in the middle – I am apparently wrong. Because this sign is from our local AMVETS post (specifics horribly blurred out by my fantastic “paint” skills) and well, they spelled it with two "mm’s".   

So, far be it from me to go against the experts of this particular holiday.

To all the men and women of our past and present troops that we set this holiday in your honor, we salute you and have our flag hung proudly on the front porch in your memory!  

And to our local AMVETS post – I think you should lay off the M&M’s…  

 Update - Sign fixed, Memorial Day right on target...

No comments:

Post a Comment