Translate

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Banana's In The Dishwasher

One banana, two banana.....


Isn’t life fun?  You just never know what you are going to come across from day to day – never…

Unloading the dishwasher I come across this scene, first I don’t know what the ugly black thing is hanging out of the coffee cup, my heart skips a beat – then it hits me – it’s a disgusting banana peel that just went through a load of wash.  

I pull the cup off, you think it would be cleaner looking huh? I’m gonna have to write Cascade and tell them their soap doesn’t work on bananas. 



Kinda looks like a little curled up bat or something doesn’t it?  It looked better in its pretty blue hermit crab shell, otherwise known as a travel mug.

Now here’s the thing, just as I unloaded the dishwasher, there were (of course) new dirty dishes to be put back in.  Folks, I cannot make this stuff up – but here is what I found when I unscrewed the next commuter coffee mug lid.

You got it – yet another banana on its way to the wash!


Not sure what has changed with my husband’s disposal method of his morning banana peel.  We have this great compost bin in the back I know he likes to take target practice with nightly when he gets home from work.  Maybe it’s just easier to make the much closer coffee cup basket?

Yeah – two points!!!!  Raahhhh, Raahhhh, the crowd roars!

Well, I’m gonna call foul, whistle blown – points don’t count.  When you trap a banana peel in a coffee cup “basket” and screw the lid back on, they have no way to bounce back out of a rim shot – seems so cruel.  Better to let the banana peel fly through the air in an attempt for freedom, before it hits the compost bin.  Just seems more sportsman like, doesn’t it?

I’m a Chiquita banana and I’m here to say, I don’t need a bath today or any day….. cha, cha, cha-cha-cha.





2 comments:

  1. I remember the Banana Splits theme,"... four bananas make a bunch and so do many more. La la la..."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure if one of The Banana Splits was in my dishwasher, I would have been scared of it too!

    ReplyDelete