Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Captain Obvious




Here’s one for the records.  I bought this box of Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin Mix, not to make muffins, but to make a loaf.  Set it down on the counter and then looked at the front. 

WOW!!!  You mean to tell me that the poppy seeds are INCLUDED!!!!!!??????

Look, right there on the box – it tells us that the poppy seeds, in the Lemon Poppy Seed Muffin Mix, are INCLUDED!!!

Wow, thank goodness – I was worried that maybe there would be sesame seeds, celery seeds, pumpkin seeds, watermelon seeds or maybe even sunflowers seeds.  

Oh, or maybe actual lemon seeds, I guess those would be called lemon pits now wouldn’t they – so yeah, I guess lemon pits wouldn’t be included, kinda sounds terrible.

But gee golly, the poppy seeds, in the poppy seed muffin mix ARE INCLUDED!!! Can’t believe my luck!

Again, I’d like to say thank you Captain Obvious for that one…..


No comments:

Post a Comment