Translate

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Brrrr!! Boo!! Brrrr!!

Ok, I’m just going to come right on out and say it – My dog peed Casper the Friendly Ghost!

I’m not sure if this is an omen of things to come, I mean – she is on her way to 16 years old.  But my guess is that Casper just came to play with her – after all – he is a “Friendly Ghost” and she’s a true delight herself.

Now, think what you want about the ghostly pee – it is really pretty cool.  But it’s a piddle, how can it be cool you say?

Well – let me tell you.  I was already going to take a picture of the piddle because it had frozen to the ground, mere seconds after she took it.  

She went out, did her stuff and I went out to help her up the stairs into the house and said – huh – that’s cool – the yellow piddle is frozen.  Then I looked closer and it wasn’t flat – it had height. So before it spread and completely flattened out – it froze!  My God – I know its cold out, but wow – frozen pee in seconds. 

So I went in to get my camera and then got distracted.  

In the meantime it started to snow. 

I was leaving the house to do some errands and then saw we had been visited by Casper!!
  
See, not only was the original stand up frozen yellow puddle cool – but then it turned into Casper the Friendly Ghost with the light coating of snow.  

Really, you can’t deny me – this is cool!!!

Now if only I could figure out how to sell it on ebay – I mean – the Jesus toast made thousands of dollars and now Amazon is selling a toaster that puts his image on the toast – on purpose. 

Of course, there is a huge difference between toast and pee, and it is frozen, and it is in the driveway – all things that make it hard to sell and even harder to ship.  

I guess we’ll just have to keep it here – but not to ourselves… You’re welcome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment