Translate

Monday, August 20, 2012

Rah-Rah-Sis-Boom-Bah!!


This time it was us who got the welcome home!  Oh fabulous sparkly pom pom, how you shine in the sunlight!


It's every little girls dream, to be a cheerleader with a set of pom poms to shake at the game and cheer the boys on to victory.  Then you get to high school and realize it's not the cheerleaders that get to play with the shaky strips of glitter, but the dance squad, with their little kicks, hips, flags and oh - those fabulous shiny pom poms.  But who wants to be on the dance squad?  Sorry any dancing girls who are reading this, I'm sure you were spectacular,  I on the other hand, would not have been.

But now, now, have my very own shiny pom pom - Rah-Rah-Sis-Boom-Bah!!

My beautiful little neighbor girl attached it our door to welcome us home from the great north last weekend.  The best part is my husband found it - so he got to walk around the yard with the little strips of glitter shining in the sun, until he got into the house to give it to me - the most likely intended recipient.

Although - I'm sure my husband would look great in a little dance outfit - those long legs of his - shaking his pom,pom - oh yeah!  Rah-Rah-Sis-Boom-Bah!!!  Up Ireland!

No comments:

Post a Comment