Translate

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cat On A Hot Tin Roof

Ok, well not exactly tin, asphalt and tar may be more accurate, but I bet it was still hot...

So the hubby and I are getting ready to go somewhere and we hear this horrendous commotion of birds, screaming and yelling.   I wander over to the edge of the yard to see what is going on with this new very large and very loud foul collection that has gathered in the yard.  Then I spot this little fella up on the roof of one of garages at the end of the cul-de-sac.

Look at him, can't you just hear his brain spinning, trying to figure out how to jump up into that big oak tree for a little Tweety Bird snack.  I know those mind gears are grinding and it's very impressive that he is even up on that roof.  Could not have been an easy task to get up there. 

Plus to add to the difficulty of the maneuver of trying to jump into a massive tree to get to the birds off that roof, we have a koi pond just under that large dangling branch to the right.  Which also could have made a tasty little kitty snack, big colorful koi fish, but if he missed it would have involved an unplanned cannon ball jump into the water below and cats are not known for their fondness of the water.  Whew, good for our fishies!  I bet that wet cat screech would have trumped the bird hollering....REEOOWWWW!!!

Anyway, we do not know if the kitty found his tweety, but judging from the mass of birds that had gathered in the tree, one had to be silly enough to make a bad judgement call to taunt the cat by flying near him and it is my guess he may have accomplished what he set out to do, one quick swipe and "it tastes like chicken".  Gotta have big goals you know!

Hey, I thought I taw a puddy tat, I did, I did see a puddy tat!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment