Translate

Monday, July 6, 2015

"Fresh" Fruit




Oh the things that live in the crisper drawer of the fridge.

THIS IS NOT A LIME, I REPEAT- NOT A LIME!

I know, I know, it LOOKS like a lime – I agree it does.  But if you were up close you would realize that it is fuzz growing through the red bag – see where the bag disappears in spots?  

Terrible waste I tell ya, terrible waste.

I was an orange, a probably at one time a very delicious orange.  And not only is the green one super disgusting, it has infected the others – so they all must go.  

What a bummer.  

Please tell me I am not the only one that lets cucumbers turn to liquid and bananas collect more fruit flies than you can find in a produce section at an outdoor market.  

Of course, the bananas become this – but fuzzy green oranges – thank God for the bag, because no one wants to touch that!!  Science experiments weren't this successful in school.


No comments:

Post a Comment