Translate

Monday, July 14, 2014

Fashion!!!



I cannot tell you the many ways I love this man and his Haute Couture fashion – but I am going to try!!

Where should I start?  Oh let’s just start with the shirt.  To say this man is brilliant would be an understatement.  So, you are at an event and a shirt is required, but you REALLY want to show off your tattoos – if you were a woman, you’d just wear a little halter top, but you are not.  What to do, what to do??

Lightbulb turns on and look, look what we get – a backless t-shirt for a man, cut to fit the specific tattoos, for the crowds viewing pleasure!   Do you think he has tried to market this, or do you think the trademark rights are still available?  

I mean – this could be totally customizable – tattoo on your chest?  No problem – just cut out the side it’s on (left pec or right) to show it off.  Tramp stamp on your lower back – just do reverse tails – have it long in the front and the short bit on the back side.  Tattoo around you belly button – just cut the rainbow style opening around your belly button and show your colors off to the world!  

Now – can we talk about the main tattoo – you know the big phallic symbol right up his spine? 

Well, I know what it is and those aren’t balls dangling at the small of his back – but let’s just play a guessing game – shall we?

Ok, so it’s not phallic (really – I insist, might be innuendo – but it really is something specific).  
Is it the Eiffel Tower?  Nope, it’s not the Eiffel Tower.  

Is it a snake being charmed out of a wicker basket?  Nope it’s not a snake being charmed out of a wicker basket.  

Hmmm, is it the Washington Monument?  Nope, not even close. 

Oh, c’mon – want to try one more?  Yes, I already told you it wasn’t phallic – geez. 

It’s a drag car – you have to turn the man on his left side to see it – but really and truly he had a dragster tattooed down the middle of his spine. 


Here let me help – you have to turn your head sideways to get the picture – but this is what he has on his back: 


Can you see the similarities?  No?  Well, that’s what he meant anyway.   

How do I know this?  Well, for my birthday weekend I dragged the husband to an NHRA race in Ohio – an absolute delight for me and proof of love from him (I’m a huge car girl/gear head – nothing like the full body experience of the vibrating roar of a 10,000 horse power car, doing three second runs down less than a quarter mile track at 400mph – love it! Hubby – not so much).

Oh, I should have taken the man’s picture at the end of the day too.  His back was so beet red it was apparent he didn’t think this Haute Couture fashion completely through.  He must not walk around shirtless much to catch a "base" tan– the sun screen – totally forgotten.  That’s gonna hurt in the morning.

But hey – I do love his courtesy for wearing a shirt, his enthusiasm for the sport and for his tattoo art, don’t  you?








No comments:

Post a Comment